Top 3 Chick Flicks To Watch This Valentines

19:28

Hey Everyone

I decided to a blog post for you all on my top 3 favourites to watch this valentines. Whether you are a single pringle or loved up. I hope I will have something for you all.

PS I Love You

Image result for ps i love youPS I Love You is one of my favourite films regardless of the occasion. It is about a couple who live in America. Her husband dies after a short illness and she begins receiving little notes from him. It is 100% a tear jerker so tissues at the ready! It is based on the book by the Irish authour Cecila Ahern so that makes it even better! 

Walking on Sunshine

Image result for walking on sunshineWalking on Sunshine is said to be Mamma Mia and Pitch Perfect together which sounds like brilliance to me. It is based on the rekindling of Taylor and her ex's relationship. Taylor leaves the Italian Island to go to university. When she returns for her sisters wedding and to rekindle her love, her old lover is the groom. It contains amazing 80's songs such as Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and The Power of Love. It is hilarious and enjoyable to watch.

Letters to Juliet

Letters to Juliet is the ultimate love story in my eyes. It is about a couple who go to Verona to work. The main character goes to Juliets Balcony sight seeing where she finds the people who reply to Juliets letters. It is so cute and I love it so much!! I love any film Amanda Seyfried is in. She is just perfect in my eyes!!







That is my top 3 picks for this Valentines Day. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you Friday with a new one!! 

Love Erica x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts