My Liebester Award Nomination!

17:13

Hello Everyone.

Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I promise to up my game again! I have recently been told I have been nominated for a Liebster award by one of my favourite bloggers Cripple Baby. 

For those of you (like myself a couple of weeks ago) who haven't heard of this before, it is as follows:

It's more of a chain-mail, rather than an actual "award". The point is to find and interact with new blogs, while promoting new blogs in the community. Every chain seems to have different rules, altered slightly, but the ones I received are as follows:
  • Thank your nominator
  • Share the award on your blog
  • Answer 10 questions asked to you
  • Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers)

Now that you know what it involves I suppose we best get started! 

1. Do you own any pets?
Yes I do! I have a guinea pig named Leo 

2. Where is your favorite place in the world to be?
Dublin. I love the buzz about it and the shopping is amazing! I am going down at Easter so if you would like to see a haul let me know!

3. How did you choose the design and style of your blog?
I looked a designs on google and other blogs for ideas. I can't remember the website where I got the template for this one but I will post it on my Twitter or Facebook if I find it
4. How do you feel about paid promotions in blog posts?
I personally don't have a problem with it. I feel as though they are great promotion for both parties

5. What has been your greatest achievement to date? (either blog related, or in life in general)
I don't think I can pick something from the blog since its only been running a month but in my personal life, I say it was passing my Leaving Cert.

6. Apart from your blog, do you enjoy other forms of writing?
I like reading stories but I am no good at writing them 

7. How many times do you think you have been in love?
Once 

8. Where did you grow up?
In Donegal, Ireland

9. What was your very first blog post about? 
New Year New Me. It was talking about who I was and what this blog involved.

10. What are your future plans for your blog?
I hope for it to get more successful and just have fun with it


I hope you all got to learn a little bit more about me from this. I nominate anyone who wants to take part in this and I ask you the same questions!  I will see you all soon with another post


Love Erica x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts