What I Have In My Travel Bag - Beauty and Skin Care

15:55

Hey Everyone

Welcome back to the blog. I am going away to Dublin for a few days this week for a concert which means I have to pack some make up. I decided that this gives me the opportunity to show you what I bring with me make up wise if I am going away for a few days so if you are interested keep on reading.


Make Up Wise

  • I always pack a primer with me cause when I go away. I like knowing my make up is still in place and I don't need to top it up. For this I have packed my Benefit Porefessional as I know its a high quality primer.
  • Foundation wise I will always pack 2, one full coverage and one minimal coverage. I will be using my Rimmel Lasting Perfection as my full coverage foundation. Ever since I bought it, I have been loving it. As my minimal coverage I will be taking my Rimmel BB Cream. I love this as it looks natural and goes onto my skin smoothly. For face powder I love using my Rimmel Stay Matte
  • I will be taking my Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer as I will not get a chance to pick up a Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection before I go but I love this concealer anyways. 
  • Eyes Wise, I will be taking my Sleek Oh So Special Palette as I love using pinky tones on my eyes at this time of year. I will also be taking my Benefit They're Real and Roller Lash as I am loving them both recently. 
  • For my contour and blush I will be taking my Sleek contour palette and my make up revolution vivid baked blush in the shade all I think about is you. I adore this shade on my skin.
  • The lipstick I will be taking will be my MAC creme de la femme cause its a neutral shade that I can use during the day and at night.

Skin Care

While I am away, I like to have a basic routine that will only take me a few minutes. Some of the products I will be taking with me include
  • Garnier Micellar Water for removing my make up
  • Superdrug Deep Action Cleanser 
  • Simple Face Toner
  • Superdrug's Vitamin E Daily and Intense Moisturisers
  • Vaseline for my lips.


I hope you have enjoyed getting a little insight into what I will be taking with me. I will be posting pictures of my trip on my Instagram so pop on over if your interested and I will see you next week with another blog post.

Love Erica x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts