Products That Have Disappointed Me

20:48

Hey Everyone

I am back again with another post! I was watching a video on Youtube recently (who's I can't remember) where she mentioned products that disappointed her. That gave me the idea of this blog post as I have recently bought a few products that I wouldn't buy again so if your interested keep on reading

Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

I ran out of my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and I loved it but unfortunately I can't buy it anywhere near me so I popped into my local Superdrug where I came across this. I love their moisturisor so I thought I would like this too! I hated it. It is nowhere near as good as my Liz Earle. It gave me dry skin and it didn't remove my make up aswell as other hot cloth cleansers which I have used which disappointed me as I had high hopes for this product.

Tanya Burr Cosmetic's Nail Polish

I had high hopes for this product as I love watching Tanya's channel so I found she had her own beauty line in my local Superdrug, I had to own it. I bought her nail polish in Little Duck which is a cute turquoise colour. It chipped off my nails after 2 days wear which really bugged me as I believed she would of had a high quality nail polish for the price. For €8, I wouldn't be rushing out to buy it again. I am looking forward to trying her eyeshadow pallettes when I get my hands on them as my Superdrug like to be behind on the trends. 

7th Heaven Nose Strips

I am a girl who loves a good weekly face mask and pamper session. I was looking for a good nose strip so I picked up these. They did nothing for my nose. I did my make up the next day and my nose didn't look any better. I felt that it never removed the gunk in my nose. I just didn't like the product itself. I used the 3 given in the packet and each result downgraded the one before.

Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner

I was given this product from my Mum to try cause my sister didn't want it. It is basically soap for the face. I found that I still need to go over my face with my cleanser and toner afterwards. I wouldn't be out buying it again.

Zoella Fizz Bar

This is a product that I cannot understand the hype for it. I love Zoe and the rest of her beauty line but her fizz bar isn't worth the hype in my opinion. I feel like that it  just dissolves in the bath and that is the end of it. I have only tried the original one and I couldn't get the scent from it as much as the rest of the range. I would of liked the smell to last longer like a lush bath bomb and feel like it is actually doing something than just dissolving in my bath. 


So that is a few products that I wouldn't be out buying again so I hope that this post has saved you a few bob and I will see you soon with another post.

Love Erica x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts