Beauty Bits from Dublin

18:44

Hey Everyone


I was in Dublin this week for a concert so I picked up a few beauty bits when I was down which I am gonna tell you about. I love Dublin and would love to move down there in the future.

Boots


I firstly picked up a new bottle of my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as mine had run out. If you have read my past posts you will know how much I love this product so I can't wait to use it again.

I also bought  a Benefit Roller Lash as mine was beginning to dry out. This is my go to mascara I love it!

I also got a Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in the shade Nudist. I have used this once since I bought it and I know I am going to love it! 

Lush

I love Lush so when I get to Dublin, I will always come back with something Lush related. 

I repurchased the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I love this as it works wonders on my lips and tastes and smells amazing. For anyone who doesn't know how it works, you rub some on your lips and then lick it off. 

I picked up the Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb cause he looked adorable. You get 3 baths out of this which I love! 
When you crack him open there is a fried egg inside. The bath water turns blue and it smells amazing so I can't wait to use it.





I also got some of the mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. This is a luxury bath oil. It smells divine! I am so excited to use it!  From watching the videos on the Lush website it looks to turn the bath water pink.








That is everything beauty related that I bought in Dublin. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you soon with another post

Love Erica x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts