How I Have Good Skin

19:52

Hey Everyone

Today I have a skin care post for you. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am the ultimate skin care junkie! Any product I hear about that will benefit my skin, I have the urge to buy it. Some people are obsessed with alcohol and drugs, well that is me with skin care. I believe your skin has to last you for the rest of your life so you should take excellent care of it. I am just going to share some of my tips that I use to help my skin be clear and fresh. 


1. Have A Good Skin Care Routine

A skin care routine is key to having nice skin. Your make up should always be removed before going to bed. Your skin will desperately thank you for it in the morning. Key items for me would be a cleanser, a toner, a moisturiser, a hydrating serum, a exfoliator and a hot cloth cleanser. I have reviewed some of my favourites in my 2015 favourites. If you would like to see my skin care routine let me know and I will happily do so. 

2. Drink Water

Even though people say water is horrible, it does wonders to your skin. It is recommended that you should drink 2 litres of water a day. Even though it sounds a lot, your skin will look amazing after it. I visibly see results the next day and I feel my skin looks horrible if I don't drink my water. If you don't like the taste of water, to begin with try add some flavour to your water such as a squeeze of a fresh orange or a slice of cucumber and slowly remove it from your routine.

3. Exercise and Healthy Living

Exercise and a healthy diet can contribute to having good skin. By only eating healthy food and allowing the blood to circulate through your head and face, spots and pimples are at a minimum. Make sure to wash straight after you exercise to avoid pores from becoming clogged.


That is just some of the things I feel contribute to helping my skin. I hope you all enjoyed reading this post. If you want to see more of me, feel free to like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.

I will see you soon with another post

Love Erica x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts