Get Ready With Me - Panto / Going Out Edition

16:29





Hey Guys

I know I said I would write another post on Friday but I am busy preparing for a show that starts on Monday. This gave the chance to do a get ready with me and show you all how I prepare to do shows like this.


Firstly the night before I like to do my tan. I like to use the St Moriz Mousse Tan in the shade Medium for this as it gives a natural finish. I also wash my hair that night so it will hold its natural curl for the show. I paint my nails using the colour Rudolfs Mistress by So Su. I love how glittery the polish is even after 1 coat.

Make up wise, I like to prepare my skin with the Benefit Porefessional.  I also prep my eyes using my Catrice Eyeshadow Base. I love how they feel on my skin and how my skin looks after it. I then move on to my foundation which is MAC Pro Longwear in the shade NW20 and use my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I mattify my skin using my Rimmel Stay Matte in the colour 002 Pink Blossom.

To do a smokey eye I use my Sleek Oh So Special Palette and use the pinky shades. For brows I use the brown shades from the palette and the Essence Make Me Brow. This is a 3 in 1 brow gel which I absolutely love!!! It is quick and easy to use.  I love using the Benefit Roller Lash and the Benefit They're Real on my lashes as they look full and long. I feel like when I do this, I don't have to wear fake lashes which is always a plus.

For contouring, I use my Sleek Face Contour Kit in the shade light. This shade is perfect for my skin tone when i have tan on and when I am pale. To highlight I then use Seventeen Instant Glow in Gold Bronze. I love the glow it gives my skin and how golden it looks. 

For lippy, I have a choice of 3. I love using Rimmel Kate Moss 107 if I am looking for a red. But sometimes I feel like using a pink and for these I use Mac Creme de la Femme and Goodbye Kiss. I personally prefer Goodbye Kiss and it looks more vibrant on stage.

Hair wise, I normally just backcomb the top of the hair and do a half up half down look using the natural curl.



This is how I get my Panto make up look. This is also how I would do my make up for a night out. I have left pictures below of what the products look. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon. 

Erica x

PS I made Instagram so give it a follow on beautybloggingbox
St Moriz Medium Tan



NW20
002 Pink Blossom
1. MAC Goodbye Kiss
2. MAC Creme de la Femme
3. Rimmel Kate Moss 107


Instant Glow
Oh So Special Palette



Rudolfs Mistress 

Make Me Brow








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts